Hindu Marriage Ceremony The Hindu marriage ceremony is over 5,000 years old. The hindu marriage ceremony is performed in the presence of a sacred fire and an assembly of family and friends. The ceremony is usually performed in teh following sequence: Baraat or Swagat Swagatam Jutta Churai Kanyan Daan & Hasta Melap Mangal Fera Mangalsutra, […]
I would love to hear from you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 0
Call me on 07766 86 2233 or alternatively complete this form.
Asian Wedding Photography by Wedding PhtozAsian Wedding Photographers (WeddingPhotoz) Photographers for Asian Weddings, Indian Weddings, Hindu Weddings, Sikh Weddings, Muslim Weddings, Nikah Ceremonies and Civil Weddings. We also partake in pre-wedding ceremonies too. We also offer bespoke Story Books, Wedding albums, Parent albums to suit all budgets. Based in London but covering all parts of the UK. Other cities outside UK please email your enquiry to email@example.com for availability. You may also call +44 (0)7766 86 22 33 for availability and pricing.
- Kajal and Vishal’s Indian Wedding photos
- Abhi and Ratna’s Hindu wedding in Holland
- Kajal and Vishal’s Civil Ceremony Photography in Luton
- Charismatic Appeal of Indian and Asian Wedding Photography
- Pre-Wedding Photo shoot at Kew Gardens, Richmond (London)
- Kajal and Vishal’s Engagement Ceremony Photography
- Indian Wedding Photography
- Sangeet, Maiyaan & Churra (Sikh wedding traditions)
- Venue / Location
- Wedding Photography
- Wedding Products
Random CategoriesAlbums / Photobooks / Storybooks Anand Kaaraj Asian / Indian / Hindu Cambridge Camden Coventry Engagement / Sagai Essex Greater London Gujarati Holland Luton Mendhi Muslim / Islam / Pakistani Nationwide Nikah Pithi Potters Bar - Hertfordshire Pre-Wedding Reception Registry / Civil Richmond Sikh / Punjabi Southall Venue / Location Watford Wedding Photography Wedding Products Wembley Wolverhampton